Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coachella, 'ella!


Aw man, I'm going to Coachella this weekend!! Really excited to se M.I.A., even tho she is replacing Amy Winehouse. Would've enjoyed seeing her, but whateves. totally pumped about the lineup. And just being there. I have been agonizing over what on earth i am going to wear, but i think I have mastered it. A quick once over the wardrobe is required. My palms are almost sweating over here. But most importantly, I am really excited to be hanging out with my awesome boyfriend for the whole three days. I am meeting his parents for the first time, and I am a tad nervous. Thinking it should be interesting. You'll be the first to hear about it. Overall, excited to spend all day and night at a hot festival enjoying good music with my boy.

No comments: