Saturday, July 04, 2009

After we go to Intelligentsia, let's rob a bank.

Went to Intelligentsia the other day, and ordered what I thought to be a a normal, delicious espresso. It came with a glass of sparking water, which was an excellent addition.

Beautiful crema, perfect taste. Just what I expected.

What I didn't expect, a couple hours later was the intense surge of anxiety, nausea, and adrenalin that appeared at my doorstep. A friend of mine and I were perusing some shops that were in the area, and I just couldn't handle it. And not because I was in Silver lake. We went to Flore, a vegan place that served a marvelous BLT constructed of tempeh, avocado, and the rest of the fixings. I was hoping it would ale me of the horrible over-caffination, but I still felt a little off.

I was expected at a house warming, and I could not muster any control over my bowels. I came close to releasing a present to my panties if there wasn't a restroom near by. Luckily, by the sheer will of my sphincter, it held on til it wasn't required to any further. Poor bastards in line behind me though.

I think I flushed it enough times to evacuate the stench. Let's hope anyways.

eek.

No comments: