Friday, January 08, 2010

Hey, 2009; you forgot something!!!

I intend to leave all of my baggage from 2009 and beyond; in 2009.

1. Drama Queens...that includes you too, Laurenation

2. Silly relationship hooey.

3. Insecurities.

4. Being mean just because

5. An event that happened early in the year that matured, empowered, and made me realize who I am. I will not forget it completely; but I will not let it run havoc.

6. Anxiety attacks.

(I'm really stretching on this one.)

7. General bullshit that weighs me down, tries to annihilate and destroy my well-being.


8. Ex-boyfriend drama that angers and raises my blood pressure...let it go, already!!


Of course there's more; but I gotta take a nap.


"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”


"Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life."

Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: