Saturday, August 12, 2006

Existentialist wolf fighter

I have established that I am terrified of relocation. There are many changes that need to take place and I am scared to make them.

I need to stop watching so much tv, but to accomplish my goal I need to stop working in it. The daily internet fix has caused a depression in my brain. Once upon a time I didn't surround myself in technology; I read, spent less and took the time to appreciate my relations. Television is the source of my head trauma. When I was broke and worked less I was happy. Material goods are a let down unless they are thought-provoked, not holiday-inspired.
My hope is that I never work in a control room ever again, surrounded by one human's love affair and the absinthe to my soul.

I am a zombie, a creature of habit, a lackadasical robot who aspires to escape the bland core of daily life.

No comments: