Saturday, May 16, 2009

paperwork...blech

I finally gave in to my need of cleaning and sorting my paperwork. It has been a dreadful journey, one that I took a break from a few minutes ago. I disappeared to Vegan plate and rewarded myself with some chicken satays.

Mmmmm....

So, now that I am back and ready for some action; I decided to let you know of my goings and comings. I still have more pics to post, but I need to slice them up right, and I can't spend too much time on this blasted thing.

One more thing: I did this top 5 things that I want to learn, and one of them I chose "ass kicker". But here's the thing: an image of a prosthetic leg came up and the image said "This is my ass kicking leg" then the rest of it was all, "win an asskicking contest"

Oh man.

Too funny.

No comments: