Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post-depression photo op

It took this with photo booth shortly after I received an email from my ex stating that he was in a bad mental state (putting it lightly and keeping it short), and he used all money for the hospital and for a new phone- making me pay all the rent for the month. (and somehow he got to stay there rent free until he moved back, and I'M the bad guy? Not to mention he had insurance, so he didn't have to pay out of pocket...which makes me believe that there are some loose ends in that story...)

Continuing on, I was very upset and called my parents, and a couple good friends to tell them what he had done to me. And after many cigarettes and tears, I took this photo before I was promptly kicked out of the coffee shop where I was dwelling.

No comments: