Friday, July 16, 2010

Love and circus freaks

I've come to the conclusion that I am sick of meeting and hearing about gorgeous people. Some might point and wave the insecurity flag in my face, and to that I say, not true. I am a very secure and confident lass, albeit a bored one.

We live in Los Angeles, with lots of good looking and if yer lucky, intelligent people. Now, I am totally down for meeting cool, good looking people. But it's 2010, can't we be more, um, creative?

I would much rather have this preface:

"Ok, so Jack's partner is really great, no worries. But one thing: He has a quatto on the side of his head."

This scenario would be preferential as well:

Them: "So, Anne is coming over, and I just have to tell you real quick...she has a slight abnormalcy."
Me: "What, does she have narcolepsy or something?"
Them: "She has a mouth like Predator."
Me: "Uhm, is that possible?"

See?

No comments: