Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update for the interested party.

1. I will be heading to the Carolinas next week, for some good times. I will hopefully do some mobile blogging, if I remember. I am a bit of a jackass sometimes.

2. Currently been working on my portfolio, on and off. It's coming along. I re-posted one on my Vimeo, with a couple of tweaks.

3. Also working on a project with my co-worker. It involves a family of Wigs, (not to be confused with the Whig party, history buffs) incidentally all named wig. Well, the main character is nicknamed "Wigzy", but it's just something silly we are putting together. I will have a file uploaded soon for the interested parties.

4. Been going to the beach a few times a week, along with doing lots of weight training with my cardio. I will be boob-less in no time...kidding.

I think that will do.

No comments: