Saturday, August 14, 2010

Change of many paces

I have been making attempts at being more choice with my fashions as I step out. Time and time again, I glance at myself when out with friends, and I wonder; is this how I want to represent myself? I have been so lazy lately with my garb, it has consisted of plain V-necks, with jeans and a cardigan (which is classic, and looks nice) but really want to be a tad more pleasant looking.
Blaming it partly on the Sartorialist (sp?) and on other interweb sites, I think at 29, yours truly needs a clothes lift.

Without further adieu, outfit for day 1.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Aww... You look beautiful, my dearest! I applaud your decision, and second that for myself in my new life, my new place (as my outfits pretty much every day also consist of jeans, a plain v-neck tee and a cardigan of some ilk, sometimes paired with a scarf to liven it up a bit). I went shopping today and actually got some items a bit outside of my comfort zone. :)