Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hip Hop Material girl Part II

I wonder how many lives were lost prior to reading this sign.
I knew that I had forgotten something. My cat suit always gets left behind.


The rink had an intimadating calm, but I was ready for it. Songs from Top 40 radio came annoyingly present. Finally, my request for Material girl had been answered; my leather boots vanished and Fisher Prices replaced them. 1986 felt so real, even if it were for only four minutes and thirteen seconds.

My lucid reminescing had come to an end, it was time to return to civilian life. I was just glad that I followed the rules and left my tube top and cat suit at home.
My sister was anxious to get her skates off, her dogs were barkin'. Although I will say that the scent my shoes had given the locker sort of had me thinking that we should just abandon our belongings. The price of new shoes was much cheaper than the loss of my third sense. Unfortunately she did not heed my advice. She held her nose and scrambled her things together. We left as changed people, she promised to never share a locker with me again.

No comments: