Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Legal arm of Satan

I felt a presence, one that could convert a protestant. My mind raced, heart slowing down. Kenneth Copeland has struck again. People vote for God, not politics. Make sure "In God We Trust" is plastered on our increasingly worthless currency. This land was founded on God, that's why we're stinking "rich". South America was founded on greed. That's why they're miserable. I couldn't believe when I heard that. Televangelists have all the answers. If only they weren't so misleading. They continue to protest for family values, even when it has become an oxymoron. Devoting your life to an idea rather than analyze life yourself is essential. The world was made in six days, the state of Kentucky would like you to believe. Evolution is blasphemy.

What frustrates me is that people accept this without questioning. How can we evolve when half of our species continues to believe that the world is flat?

No comments: