Friday, February 12, 2010

leave me some too!

My friend is a large fan of the show "Six feet under", and I am also, becoming one as well. He wanted to see this house the last time he was here, but we didn't get to it. He got to bask in the glory this time 'round.

The only time I felt guilty about that extra cheese curd

The planetarium at the Griffith Park Ob. is really a sight to see. But for Steve, it brought him back to that nightmare he had two weeks ago, where I take all the acid, and leave him with the empty baggie.

Whilst whale watching, always be sure to have an extraordinary docent onboard to ply you with very important, and valuable knowledge. This classy lass informed the masses with brain numbing facts such as: "whales have baleen. It's similar to that stuff your hair and nails are made of." and my favorite: "dolphins eat giant squid. the white marks are from the squid trying to escape. They get to be 30-40 years old" random person: "the squids get that old?", Ocean docent: "yeah, yeah they do too". The Louvre could only wish they had someone with this talent.

The first edible Steve indulged in once in my pad was Thai food. We stopped by a place nearby, and I usually have good fortune with my orders. In my opinion, yellow curry is only allowed to have these elements: Curry, tofu, and onions. I humor the thai staff when I say, "yeah, potatoes are ok I guess" because combined with the rice, it equals sleepy time for yours truly.

No comments: