Sunday, February 07, 2010

Roadrunner and Coyote: Discuss.

Well, for some reason, my lovely Raspberry isn't posting the pictures I have been mobile blogging. (Which is why everyone is missing out on the really important parts of my life, i.e. making guac, petting kitties, and laying on my couch. I know you TOTALLY miss it)

My friend Steve was in town visiting on Tuesday - Friday, and we had a lovely time. We went whale watching, and saw hoards of dolphins, two blue whales, and a couple of giant squids. Productive? Indeed. We also visited the Griffith park Observatory, and caught a sweet show at the planetarium. There was also a pit stop at Jumbos Clown room...ha. Steve also had the experience of attending the Museum of Jurassic Technology, which holds a special place in my atrial chamber. While there, tea and cookies were consumed in the tea room, and the importance of sending canines into outer space was discussed.
The trip was capped off with overeating at creme De la crepe, and a lovely beach stroll. Lacking a restroom and the capability to hold urine without pain, I enjoyed a much closer view of the tide as my processed coffee combined with the salty water. It'll probably see Japan before I do.

No comments: