Saturday, May 29, 2010

I would like some cheese, thanks.

Yesterday, I watched the motion picture, "Penelope". If you are unsure about the story, I beg you to check out the wiki page for the synopsis. It was quite short, but pretty filling. The one really cheese moment is whe-wait, I can't give you that. It would make this a spoiler.

My point?

Ok, I'm not saying I want a pig face, or money, I have been feeling very isolated lately. I deleted my Facebook.

(take a second to digest that, public!)

Working overnights has really been killing me lately. I just want to have the option of going out for drinks with a friend, or a show. I only get that option 2 nights a week, and I try not to complain. I am very fortunate for the job I have, with the benes and all, but sheesh. I live in the 2ND largest city in the country, and I haven't really "lived" it up, you know? There is so much I want to experience, and I understand I have time. I just wish it wasn't taking so dang long.

Is there any overnight proletarians feelin' my pain?

No comments: