Friday, May 14, 2010

An update.

I actually did create a Wordpress blog, but after much thought, I have decided not to use it. At first, I was lured in by the fancy app on my phone, but, like I said; Blogger is my much used and soiled blanket.

I'm also issuing out an apology: my creative loins are not up to par, and this blog has been suffering. My lame lists, and my mostly picture blogs have been my blogging style for awhile. I blame this on my new/renewed interest in audio post. The technical leanings have rearranged the grey matter- which I am not complaining, but writing has not been coming to me like it has in the past.

I guess I leave you with a bunch of excuses, and pleads to continue hanging out with me. Even though my blog does not include many memoirs about Master Control, but if it did; you might never come back.

Laurenation: "When I was checking the logs, I noticed the offset for break 2 was not present. "

You: "Zzzzzz...."

See?

When you are sleep deprived, and hungry for boredom, Laurenation is yer gal.

No comments: