Friday, January 10, 2014

Gut 1, Lauren 0

Douche bag...Walk away.
"Hey Beautiful. What 'chu up to today"
Hmm. He does have dimples(!) and really great hazel eyes...is that a yellow tooth?
"Are you trashy, or classy gal? I prefer a trashy one, been dealing with a classy cunt for far too long."
That is indeed, a yellow tooth.
"Your eyes, I can't stand how beautiful they are. Blue, not like my crappy hazel ones. I always wanted eyes like yours."
Ok. So he DOES have some piercing hazel eyes. And he kind of dresses like Joseph Gordon-Levitt. In Inception. (Oh, the vests!)
"Yeah, do you speak any other languages? I really dig girls that are worldly."
Considering his Spanish could use 15 more minutes a day on watching "Dora the Explorer", I don't think he should be interviewing unless he meets his own criteria. But he does wear some tight pants.
"So, like, do you smoke? Would you have any..." I regrettably didn't, then he slid his hand into his pocket. When I squinted and realized he had his own measly cigs, I rescinded the regret.
"Yah, there's not many cute girls around. We should hang out sometime, really see if we connect."
HEY. IT'S YOUR GUT TALKING TO YOU. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME? I AM TELLING YOU "NO."
A long drag off his cigarette allowed his eyes to shift nervously as they awaited my response.
"I'm really busy with my yoga practice right now, and honestly, I think I like girls."

No comments: